qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QPID-6347
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 20:54:08 GMT
If I understand this correctly, this is a change to remove an option that
is no longer supported, and the Java change is just remove the option from
QMF tooling in the same way it is removed from Python tooling.  Fraser can
correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think this is any sort of "API" that
we need to maintain.

-- Rob