qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: towards releasing the new AMQP 1.0 JMS client
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 15:24:59 GMT
So, I'm very much in favour of getting the new client released as soon as
possible.

In terms of the old "JMS AMQP 1.0 Client" I suggest that post 0.32 we put
this into maintenance mode only... and that as we move to our new
release/directory structure we remove the legacy AMQP 1.0 client and only
release maintenance updates based on the 0.32 branch (as 0.32.1, 0.32.2
etc).

Does anyone object to this plan?

-- Rob