qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Schloming <...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject Re: Broadcast messages in proton?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 13:29:42 GMT
Proton doesn't currently have any support for embedded broadcast when used
peer to peer, but there are a variety of AMQP intermediaries you can deploy
that will provide broadcast capabilities for you. The qpid C++ broker, the
qpid java broker, activemq, and I *think* qpid dispatch all suport some
kind of topict.

--Rafael