qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: QPID-6347
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 18:10:12 GMT
Hi Rob,
I must admit that I've not been paying much attention to this thread.

Is this just some stuff around queue_event_generation operation clean-up
(that's what the Jira suggests)?

I only ever put those things in the QMF stuff because they were in
qpid-config, I never use them myself :-) basically I viewed qpid-config
as the vaguely canonical QMF example, so I can't see an issue.

Irina's patch looks fine to me, though I've only skimmed it.

Frase