qpid-users mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <justin.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Qpid C++ and Python 15.02 - Alpha approaches
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 12:22:27 GMT
Hi, everyone.  I've begun the process to release the C++ and Python
components.  You can see more details at the release pages:

  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Qpid+Cpp+15.02
  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Qpid+Python+15.02

Alpha is set for the 28th of this month, and Beta (and release branching)
will follow two weeks after that.  Remember to complete major work by the
Alpha deadline so we can test the build and distribution metadata.

I've made an initial pass and found some failures:

  http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-cpp-20150116/
  Proton ABI change causes build failure:
http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-cpp-20150116/cpp-test.out

  http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-python-20150116/