qpid-users mailing list archives

From Keith W <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid JMS: Message listener blocks other message listener on different session
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 09:00:05 GMT
Hi Erik

Can you tell us a little more about your software stack?

Which Broker/version are you using (Qpid Cpp, Qpid Java, something else
non-Qpid)?
There are two distinct Qpid JMS clients at the moment, the 0-8..0-10 client
(i.e. qpid-client-x.xx-bin.tar.gz) and the AMQP 1.0 client (i.e.
qpid-amqp-1-0-client-jms-x.xx-bin.tar.gz)? I guess from your previous list
interactions that it is the latter. Can you confirm?

Do you have a thread dump (jstack -l) when the problem occurs?

Kind regards, Keith