qpid-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Wenske <daniel.wen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Framing error /w qpid 0.28
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 17:41:41 GMT
Hi Gordon,

no, I am sorry for sending you on a wild goose chase, because... all
the time I switching parameters to the default constructor we use to
create the connection, only to see that both of the tools I use make
use of a hardcoded connection options string (cleverly hidden in
configuration) instead of using the default I was editing all the
time.

So... I just sent the messages using only "sasl_max_ssf=0" (NO
sasl_mechanisms=PLAIN needed) and it worked. I put through all stored
messages in our database from january without a single error.

I attach the pcap file for a single transmission anyway, also the
trace output of both programs; one set using sasl_max_ssf=0 only, the
other using sasl_mechanism=PLAIN in addition to that.

Sorry about wasting your time :/

Daniel