qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Proton 0.9 alpha 2
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 11:57:14 GMT
On 01/23/2015 09:27 PM, Rafael Schloming wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I've put together an alpha 2 for Proton 0.9. I believe the memory issues
> identified in alpha 1 are addressed. Source and binaries are posted in the
> usual locations:
>
> Source artifacts:
>      http://people.apache.org/~rhs/qpid-proton-0.9-alpha-2/
> Java binaries:
>      https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1023
>
> Please have a look and follow up with email/JIRAs for any issues you
> encounter.

The engine examples don't work as expected with this snapshot. There was
a change to the event dispatch function, which duplicated what was being
done elsewhere (and slightly differently) for nested handlers in the
container the example use, and consequently the events are all duplicated.

I have fixed this on master now.