qpid-users mailing list archives

From Michael Ivanov <iv...@logit-ag.de>
Subject messenger fetch interrupt
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 19:12:48 GMT
Hallo,

I am reading the messages from the queue as follows:

   Receiver    r(_session.nextReceiver());
   Message     message(r.fetch(Duration::FOREVER d));

At some moment I want to interrupt the receiver using some signal.
>From signal handler I invoke pthread_kill(SIGUSR1, pthread_self())
but fetch is not interrupted. Is it just not possible to interrupt
this function or am I doing something wrong?

I am using c++ qpidd 0.30

Best regards,
--
 (OvO) |  Mikhail Iwanow                   |