qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Hamid.Shahid" <hamid.sha...@sungard.com>
Subject usage of message selectors in C++ Qpid 0.28 client (amqp 1.0)
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:24:36 GMT
Hi,

Is there any equivalent of JMS 'messageSelector' in QPID 0.28 C++ client API
using AMQP 1.0 protocol?

For example in JMS we can create a message receiver like this;

consumer = session.createConsumer(consumerDestination, uniqueAppID)

I want to create a similar one in C++ and this is how I am trying it, but it
seems not work; Is this the right way to do it?

respAddress = "'ResQueue'; {link:
{selector:\"uniqueAppID='("+uniqueAppID+")'\"}}"
Receiver respReceiver = session.createReceiver(respAddress);

thanks & Regards,
Hamid

-----
Best Regards,