qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Hamid.Shahid" <hamid.sha...@sungard.com>
Subject QPid 0.28 amqp1.0 Java vs C++ client
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 12:58:50 GMT
Hi,

I have the following java jms code which sends a string message with with
some properties to a broker and this works fine.

/TextMessage message = session.createTextMessage(msgString);
String correlationId = "abc1";
message.setJMSCorrelationID(correlationId);
message.setObjectProperty("MessageType", msgType);
message.setObjectProperty("AppID", appID);
message.setJMSReplyTo(consumerDestination);
producer.send(message);
/

I want to know, what will be the 'correct' equivalent of this in *Qpid 0.28
C++ client using amqp 1.0*.
How can I create a /qpid::messaging::Message/ from /msgString /of type
/std::string/ and set properties on the message.

Should it be correct to use /message.setContentObject(msgString)/ and the
setting /message.setProperties("MessageType", msgType)/? Or is there any
other way?

-----
Best Regards,
Hamid.