qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS: Dispatcher threads don't disappear after MessageConsumer is closed
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 20:50:19 GMT
The dispatcher threads exist on a per-session basis rather than
per-consumer. Closing the session should make them go away, but closing a
consumer does not.

The <some-number> in 'Dispatcher-<some-number>-Conn-1' name is the
particular AMQP channel number the session is using on its parent
connection.

Robbie