qpid-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Ruff ...@marcelruff.info>
Subject Re: iOS Support?
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2014 16:28:36 GMT
Steve,

can I install the complete broker on the iPhone or iPad
and this broker talks in cluster mode with my server broker?

I just need those features:

* Durable client side (iPhone/iPad) queueing
* Automatically reconnecting on lost connection
* Server side callback persistent queueing until iPad/iPhone is online again
* The complete MOM stuff (publish/subscribe, topics, PtP)
* Callback tunneling when the client is behind a firewall: The client can connect to the server
(in
the internet) but server is not allowed to open a connection to the client
so the server needs to tunnel the messages through the connection initiated by the client

Thank you
Marcel

Am 26.11.2014 13:47, schrieb Steve Huston:
> Hi Marcel,
>
> No. The persistence functionality would be a part of the broker, though, not the client
side. Feel free to reply to explain more about what you are looking for in terms of features.