qpid-users mailing list archives

From 钱晓明 <mailtoanta...@163.com>
Subject Is storemodule still the only solution to make messages persistent?
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 08:58:56 GMT
Hi, I find that qpid must load extra module to make messages persistent in mails before. Is
it the only way to do this? I need the content of queues are also available after qpid restart.
If it is the only way, where can I get it which is compatible with current stable qpid version?

Thanks. I just need a Message Queue Service which has C++ client API under windows/Linux,
support persistent  message and timeout option in receiving. It seems Qpid is the only option.