qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Kyrie.Gao" <jie....@hp.com>
Subject Re: flow control in Broker Federation on 0.22
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 03:11:29 GMT
Hello Gordon,

Just one more thing. I have tried to set capacity and sent messages by using
C++, and the result is quite positive. While I use python client to do the
same thing, it sounds that setCapacity is useless at all. Is it a
malfunction with regard to qpid python Sender class?

By the way, I sent 10k messages to broker at once. First time I modify the
capacity to 1 and second time I set the value to 1000. Both of these two
experiments cost about 10s. I tried with both version 0.14 and 0.30. I also
read the source code, I mean qpid:messaging:endpoints.py, the Sender class
shows me that it will wait for a few million-seconds when the available
value comes to 0, but this value is never down to 0.

Thanks,
Kyrie