qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems using CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE with qpid-amqp-1-0-client-jms-0.28 and ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 12:44:54 GMT
Are you able to test by building the client yourself from the current trunk
sources?

Prefetch shouldn't have any effect, it's just that a prior fix to allow for
proper recover() with client ack hadn't properly taken into account the
onMessage() case.  Hopefully the small change I applied here:
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=r1630766 should solve
that issue.  As an aside, proton-j itself doesn't provide any direct
asynchronous API, so you'd have to build one... and since I think the bug
in the JMS client is restricted to the async case (and receive should work
fine) I don't think that would help you.  However if you do plan to use the
JMS client, I'd strongly recommend picking up the latest release (0.30) as
that has a number of bug fixes in it (although sadly not one for the
particular bug you have encountered :-( ... that fix will be going in to
0.32).

-- Rob