qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible for unconsumed messages to prevent GC from reclaiming memory held by prior messages?
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 00:05:43 GMT
Well... we'll see if there is anything else going on, but that's definitely
a bug which would cause a memory leak.

I've checked in a change onto trunk for that issue (for 0.16 the code will
be in a slightly different place ... I'll dig that out tmr (actually later
today for me, 1am here now) after I've had some sleep :-).

Apologies that you've run into this bug,

-- Rob