qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Schloming <...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject Re: Proton release planning
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 20:23:11 GMT
I'm not sure exactly what's going on. The link seems to randomly work
sometimes and not work at other times. I did just check it in only a few
minutes ago, so (random guess) maybe the svnpubsub process has only
partially updated whatever cluster serves those pages. I hope it will
stabilize soon, but until then you can read the source for the document
here if you want:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/site/input/proton/development.md

--Rafael