qpid-users mailing list archives

From Michael Ivanov <iv...@logit-ag.de>
Subject Re: qpid proton reply handling
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:29:51 GMT
Hmm, that might still be a problem. I create a messenger that to send data
to specific queue and receive the replies at the application start and this
process is supposed to be running permanently. Can I reuse established
subscription to '#' then? (subscribe on the first send and set a flag).
Or will the reply queue created as '#' expire after some period of time
automatically?

Bets regards,

21.10.2014 14:23, Gordon Sim пишет:
> On 10/21/2014 10:29 AM, Michael Ivanov wrote:
>> Just one thing: should I destroy the subscription to '#' explicitely
>> after it was used or is it deleted automatically on reply? (messenger
>> object is not destroyed after message was sent).
>
> As far as I can tell, there is no way through the messenger API to cancel the subscription.
However the queue on the broker will
> be cleaned up when the link, session or connection on which it was created is closed.
>
> --Gordon.

 (OvO) |  Mikhail Iwanow                   |
 (^^^) |      Voice:   +7 (911) 223-1300   |
  \^/  |      E-mail:  ivans@logit-ag.de   |