qpid-users mailing list archives

From Michael Ivanov <iv...@logit-ag.de>
Subject Re: qpid proton reply handling
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:29:00 GMT
Great that worked!! Many thanks!

Just one thing: should I destroy the subscription to '#' explicitely
after it was used or is it deleted automatically on reply? (messenger
object is not destroyed after message was sent).

Best regards,

21.10.2014 12:26, Gordon Sim пишет:
> On 10/21/2014 08:43 AM, Michael Ivanov wrote:
>> I am new to qpid-proton, can somebody give me some pointers on how to get replies
>> for the messages when working via qpidd broker?
>
> Subscribe to an address with the '#' as the node. This is a special character that causes
a dynamic, temporary, broker created
> queue to be created. E.g. amqp://127.0.0.1/#
>
> You can then get the address to use in your reply to with pn_subscription_address(),
passing in the subscription created.

> [...]
>> Finally is there any way to read only messages with specified priority from
>> input queue in proton C?
>
> Not with the messenger API at present I'm afraid. To do that you would need to set a
filter on the source for your subscription
> which you can't do with 0.7.
>
> --Gordon.

 (OvO) |  Mikhail Iwanow                   |
 (^^^) |      Voice:   +7 (911) 223-1300   |
  \^/  |      E-mail:  ivans@logit-ag.de   |