qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Welchlin <andr...@welchlin.de>
Subject Re: Duplicate Messages
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 08:20:18 GMT
Hi Steve,

I wonder how to check for duplicates, as well. I create topics using
--sequence like:

         qpid-config -b localhost  exchange topic test_topic --durable
--sequence

I understood that the the order of messages is guaranteed, then. This
means a duplicate message can only be the last message, I received.
Otherwise the sequence order would have been broken.

Do you think this assumption is right?

Kind Regards,
Andreas