qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: QPID C++ - Dynamically Managing Broker
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 17:51:21 GMT
On 09/19/2014 06:21 PM, Spencer.Doak wrote:
> Sorry to be a bother, but I'm having two problems using the code you
> attached. The code is great, but when I go to create a queue, the queue is
> improperly named. Rather than using the name which is supplied, the queue
> created seems to be named using a UUID. The receiver also does not receiver
> a response from the broker when using the create command.

What version of client and broker are you using? I tested against trunk
admittedly, but most of this hasn't changed for a while and it works for me.

   qmf_ctrl create queue my-queue

results on a queue named my-queue being created on the broker and the
program print 'ok'.

Can you turn logging on for the broker e.g. qpidd --log-enable trace+,
then run qmf_ctrl create queue my-queue, then send me the broker log?