qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Spencer.Doak" <Spencer.D...@live.com>
Subject Re: Add qmf shutdown command to the broker [was Re: QPID C++ - Dynamically Managing Broker]
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:40:18 GMT
Hi,

Well as you know, I'm definitely in support of this addition.

I do not know how the exact details about the QMF listener, but I would
imagine it could receive the shutdown message and do something like
"std::exit(1);". Of course there might be some necessary clean-up before
calling the exit command; however, I would guess that it's probably a pretty
easy command to implement.

Best Regards,
Spencer