qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Adams, Cory" <coad...@paypal.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: Request For Inclusion into 0.30 (QPID-6050)
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 15:58:49 GMT
I verified that the system property of -Dqpid.sync_publish=false did work in 0.32-SNAPSHOT
by building from trunk today and testing.

Thank you,

Cory

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Godfrey [mailto:rob.j.godfrey@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 8:49 AM
To: users@qpid.apache.org; jross@apache.org
Subject: Request For Inclusion into 0.30 (QPID-6050)

Hi Justin,

Cory Adams [1] discovered a bug in the JMS AMQP 1.0 client handling of a System Property which
prevents JVM wide setting of the synchronous publish behaviour.  While there is a workaround
(to set it on the connection URL for each connection), the fix [2] is isolated to this client
and low impact and low risk.  If possible I'd like to get this into 0.30

-- Rob

[1]
http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/Experiences-with-Qpid-AMQP-1-0-JMS-client-in-production-tp7611393p7612664.html
[2] JIRA:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-6050