qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>
Subject Re: Unknown protocol: ssl for C++ client
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 12:42:40 GMT
Hi Nidhal,

You can have a look at the chapter 4.1 of this document:
http://www.eurexclearing.com/blob/clearing-en/136500-861464/846488/3/data/eurex_clearing_messaging_connectivity_B_v100.pdf

It describes how to prepare the NSS database for the C++ client. If you
have your private key in Java KeyStore format, you can export it to P12
using the Java Keytool utility like this:

keytool -importkeystore -srckeystore *./keystore_certificate* -destkeystore
*./certificate.p12* -deststoretype PKCS12

Regards
Jakub