qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>
Subject Re: Recreating sessions after an error in qpid.messaging client
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 13:35:35 GMT
Hmm, as usually only after sending the question I find the appropriate
answer in the archive :-(. I assume nothing really changed since the thread
http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/messaging-Session-bahaviour-on-error-td6192241.html#a6230455
but
the JIRA QPID-5824 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-5824> seems
to cover exactly the same problem.