qpid-users mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org>
Subject 0.30 release update - beta is available
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 18:19:56 GMT
Hi, everyone.  We've now branched for release, and beta is available.

  Release branch: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/branches/0.30/
  Beta revision: 1617305
  Beta artifacts: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/0.30-beta/
  Beta log output: http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.30-beta.log
  qpid/java maven repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1008/
  qpid/tools/src/java maven repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1009/

Beware! This is pre-release software, for testing only.  Any use outside of
testing is contrary to our expectation and very much ill advised.

I tested on Fedora 19 x86-64.  All tests passed for me.  Please try the
beta in your test environment, in scenarios important to you, and report
what you find, posititve or negative.  A big thanks to those who have
tested the alpha!

I've added the missing binary packages that Robbie mentioned after I
published the alpha.  I've also added the a qpid-tests artifact for the
content under qpid/tests.

Note that the final release artifacts may change somewhat; we're still
settling some process details that may affect them.

Since we've branched, any further changes for 0.30 follow the "review and
approve" rules.  See the release page for more information.  Trunk is now
open for development toward 0.32.

Thanks,
Justin

---