qpid-users mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.30 release update - alpha is available
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 13:21:49 GMT
That's fine by me, though in general I tend to think it's better to have
fewer bundles and keep the examples with the client libraries they
correspond to.

A separate issue: the examples artefact is a jar, not a tar.gz like the
other artefacts.  That's certainly not a big deal, just a little
incongruous.

Justin