qpid-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.30 release update - alpha is available
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 16:51:13 GMT
On 7 August 2014 22:41, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell@gmail.com> wrote:

>
>
>
> On 7 August 2014 22:04, Justin Ross <justin.ross@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 4:47 PM, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Assuming you have your ~/.m2/settings.xml configured [1] with your
>> > credentials, the only thing thing I see in your command is that you
>> have a
>> > space before the profile name, which I wouldnt normally do and offhand
>> dont
>> > know whether it is supported...<goes to try>...
>> >
>> > Ah, so the space seems ok, but it still went bang, which is what I
>> assume
>> > you saw too. They have changed the rules for acceptable JavaDoc at some
>> > point, and obviously nobody has created ours since. Ok, some editing
>> > required; I'll do that first thing in the morning. I'll also look into
>> > adding a profile (or see if we can skip the signing from the
>> apache-release
>> > profile) so we can do this on the CI jobs and ensure it doesnt catch us
>> out
>> > again.
>> >
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> Thanks, this is a great help.  I hadn't actually tried the yet.
>
>
> Ah, I read your mail as 'I tried this and it didnt work', but I see what
> you meant upon a second read :)
>
> You've
>> probably noticed that I branched for release (we're a fair bit behind
>> now);
>> please feel free to commit the necessary fixes for deploy on the release
>> branch,
>
>
> Will do
>
>
>> and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
>>
>
> Not to worry, it should have already been working and ready to go by now
> (I actually thought it was...oops).
>
>
>
Ok, so part of this was likely that I am using Java8.

I just finished resolving all the javadoc errors (but not warnings, which I
eventually gave up on, so there are still vast numbers of those) for the
main build. I then tried the QMF2 build to be sure, and it failed in a
similar fashion. I documented running that previously and so knew it worked
previously. The only difference I could figure was that I moved to Java8
since. Trying the QMF2 build again while using Java7 it indeed worked fine,
so they obviously just started enforcing some of these things.

Robbie

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message