qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Another strange interoperability quirk between Messenger and the Java Broker.
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 11:23:00 GMT
Hi Fraser,

I happened to comment to Rob yesterday afternoon about a very similar
situation I was seeing. I worked it through this morning with him and
identified some probable bugs, one of which was in the Java broker and Rob
has now made a change for:

https://svn.apache.org/r1621281

That fixed the issue I noticed, suggest you give it a try.

Robbie