qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1 Queue with 2 Consumers - turn off pre-fetching?
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 09:59:54 GMT
On 27 August 2014 23:16, xiaodan.wang <xiaodan.wang@salesforce.com> wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> Per your earlier question, with AMQP 0-10 we grabbed the queue name from
> the
> jms message as follows:
> String queueName = ((Queue)message.getJMSDestination()).getQueueName();
>
> With AMQP 0-91 had to make the follow change:
> String queueName =
> ((AMQTopic)message.getJMSDestination()).getRoutingKey().toString();

Is the destination that the message was sent to / the consumer that was
created to receive the message a Queue or a Topic?

I did a little test myself (sending to a queue object, receiving from a
queue object) and the object that I got back from getJMSDestination() was a
queue (and not a Topic as you seem to be getting)... however I did notice
that the queue seemed to be in binding URL and not Address format - so I
will try to fix that at least.

-- Rob