qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.30 release update - beta is available
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 15:12:26 GMT
Yeah - understandable that you read it as a NullPointerException.

We've got a whole load of Java issues we want to include in 0.30... We'll
probably put in for a bulk request next week.

In the meantime, I've just applied http://svn.apache.org/r1618206 to trunk,
which should address the message conversion issues when going from 1.0
messages to 0.x

-- Rob