qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REST API for AMQP management?
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 19:55:50 GMT
Hi Alan,

so the Java Broker doesn't currently have a REST API over the AMQP
Management protocol, but it does have a REST API for Management... and the
AMQP Management Model and the Java Broker Management model has very much
informed each other :-).  I'm probably not able to contribute code to what
you are looking to do, but I think trying to get as much convergence
between what you are looking to do and what the Java Broker is/should be
doing would be a really good idea, so would be very keen to review mapping
design thoughts etc.

I think any such mapping of REST <-> AMQP Management should at least be
floated amongst at the OASIS AMQP technical committee as I think such a
mapping is generally useful.

Cheers,
Rob