qpid-users mailing list archives

From Filipe Santos <Filipe.San...@coollink.pt>
Subject Bulk binding
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 14:47:19 GMT
Hi

I'm trying to bind several queues at the same time in C++.
What I'm presently doing is iterating through a list, and send a biding message per service.
This is quite costly since I have to send the massage and fetch the reply for each one, if
I do it sequentially I end up waiting a lot for huge amount of bindings ( I'm trying with
15000).
Is there any way to join all the bindings into a list and send  the massive bind request?

I know if there is an error in a bulk I won't know which one has gone wrong, but let's assume
that I don't care about that. I also know that I don't need to do them sequentially, I'm using
threads and others techniques in order to make it faster, but due to the amount of request
it's still slow.

Best regards
Filipe Santos