qpid-users mailing list archives

From CLIVE <cl...@ckjltd.co.uk>
Subject Re: Recreating sessions after an error in qpid.messaging client
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:41:15 GMT

The patch I applied at work to solve this issue has been working for a
while, I'm just struggling with time at the moment to get it
incorporated in to the QPID code base.

All I did was add a 'reset()' method to the session and then used the
functionality already present in the qpid::messaging::Client::reconnect
method to create a new session and loop round recreating any associated
senders and receivers.

If someone else wants to pick up the JIRA and apply the change then
please feel free, otherwise I will try and get it applied on my next day
off.

Clive