qpid-users mailing list archives

From 郑勰 <zhengxie...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: How to test the performance quid c++ broker
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 02:04:46 GMT

> Hi, Alan

Thanks, I know little about python, when I execute

	./qpid-cpp-benchmark -q 1 -s 1 -r 1 -m 200000 --summarize --repeat 5

This is the result:

send-tp		recv-tp		l-min	l-max		l-avg		total-tp
8150	8127	0.90	85.12	33.34	8112
8149	8134	0.75	91.78	33.08	8119
8118		8101	0.73	94.25	32.94	8087
8104	8070	0.85	105.40	34.06	8055
8079	8046	0.82	102.83	33.72	8031

send-tp is the toppest messages per second,  what does it mean of l-max and total-to?

From the result, My boss said to me:”Hnnn,  not good …”, well, a blue day …

So I want to know your result, I expect send-to and recv-tp should be at least 200,000.

在 2014年7月22日,上午12:29,Alan Conway <aconway@redhat.com> 写道: