qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jayanga Dissanayake <jaya...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Need some clarifications on configurations in ConnectorConfiguration
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 06:37:02 GMT
Hi,

We are using 0.13
Two years ago we forked from 0.13 and did some changes according to some
requirements. (like changing the storage.)
We are still using the same implementation, so we need to know what those
configurations are.

Can you please elaborate more, the usage of those configurations.

Thanks,
Jayanga.

*Jayanga Dissanayake*
Senior Software Engineer