qpid-users mailing list archives

From Keith W <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.30 release update - alpha is available
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 13:01:28 GMT
Hi Justin

I took a look at the alpha output generated for Java Broker and Java Client.

I executed some basic kick the tyres type tests. All seems well.

* start/stop java broker
* create/destroy virtual host//queue/exchange
* management operations via JMX and REST
* send/receive messages via the java client

It occurs to me that as the Java Client Examples are now a separate
artefact in its own right (rather than examples being part of the Java
Client), I think it would be a good idea if this artefact is
distributed too.  It is the artefact generated by
java/client/example/pom.xml.  I expect this will be useful for users
and I for one always use drain/spout from the examples for my kick the
tyres type tests.

cheers, Keith.