qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need some clarifications on configurations in ConnectorConfiguration
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 16:49:35 GMT
Which version of Qpid are you using?

<enablePooledAllocator>
<enableDirectBuffers>

were only ever relevant when we were using Apache Mina for the IO layer
which has not been the case for over 2 years (at least since the 0.14
release).  They related to how mina bytebuffers were created.

According to JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3788

<compressBufferOnQueue>

hasn't been used since 2007.

-- Rob