qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need some clarifications on configurations in ConnectorConfiguration
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 08:47:02 GMT
On 3 July 2014 08:37, Jayanga Dissanayake <jayanga@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using 0.13
> Two years ago we forked from 0.13 and did some changes according to some
> requirements. (like changing the storage.)
> We are still using the same implementation, so we need to know what those
> configurations are.
>
> Can you please elaborate more, the usage of those configurations.

I think that by that timeframe these parameters were no longer used - you'd
have to look in your fork to see if they were still referenced.

Originally they controlled whether the ByteBuffers allocated by Mina came
from a pool (rather than a new byte buffer being allocated each time, and
then GC'd when no longer needed) and whether Mina used direct ByteBuffers
rather than heap ByteBuffers.  I wouldn't ever recommend changing these
from the defaults - though, as above, by 0.13 time they may have been
removed for this very reason.

-- Rob