qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Aschenbrenner, Erik" <easch...@icubic.de>
Subject Re: Logging in Qpid JMS AMQP 1.0 client
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 09:24:51 GMT
Thank you for the answer Rob,
actually I expected to get the same logging as in JMS client 0.9 or 0.10 (done with sfl4j).
The protocol logging in JMS client 1.0 is better than nothing but the previous logging contained
much more information.
E.g. correlationId and userId of the received and send messages.
Regards, Erik

The JMS 1.0 client does have some AMQP protocol logging, for which it uses
java.util.logging...

See
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/qpid-users/201402.mbox/%3CCACsaS94QyZbYrScWNtChgk=Gn3oJDzgSL5sk5rrNVoJ9iZj7Eg@mail.gmail.com%3E
for an example of how to turn that logging on.

Is this the sort of logging you were looking for, or something else?

-- Rob