qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 'client' APIs again
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 14:32:18 GMT
Gordon,

This looks really interesting.  I think this is a good framework to
build an extensible API to provide access to the good parts of AMQP
(flow control, exactly-once with recovery, transactions, etc., etc.).

Would you consider contributing it to the Proton project, perhaps as a
branch or a contrib so others can get involved?

What is the tool you use to create the tutorial code examples?

-Ted