qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: REQEST FEEDBACK Re: How to test the performance quid c++ broker
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 17:13:01 GMT
On 30/07/14 09:59, Gordon Sim wrote:
> On 07/29/2014 09:00 PM, Alan Conway wrote:
>> Done

>> r1614472 | aconway | 2014-07-29 15:59:19 -0400 (Tue, 29 Jul 2014) | 2
>> lines
>>
>> QPID-5941: Set sensible default build type: default is RelWithDebInfo.

> Thanks Alan!

+1
And thanks for starting the debate, I think this will be a big
improvement to most users' first experiences of qpid and hopefully
minimise the risk of users assuming that it's not fast enough.

Can I ask if this improvement has been carried through to Proton too? If
not I think that this is important too as clearly it is required for
AMQP 1.0 support, so a non-optimised Proton in an optimised
qpidd/qpid::messaging would be less than ideal and possibly lead to even
more confused users.

Frase