qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Resource Adapter only supports Queues and Topics, but not Fanouts?
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 08:26:39 GMT
On 07/17/2014 11:37 PM, Jeremy Wagner wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm using the Java Connector Adapter (JCA) on GlassFish and am using it to connect to
the C++ broker, where it has a fanout defined. However, it appears that the Qpid Resource
Adapter only supports Queues and Topics when connecting to the C++ broker. Is there a way
I can connect to the fanout through the JCA or is this unsupported?

A JMS topic, when using the c++ broker, is backed by an exchange of any
type. So just use a Topic with the name of your exchange (e.g. amq.fanout).