qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Wagner <coolness_2...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Qpid Resource Adapter only supports Queues and Topics, but not Fanouts?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 22:37:05 GMT
Hello everyone,

I'm using the Java Connector Adapter (JCA) on GlassFish and am using it to connect to the
C++ broker, where it has a fanout defined. However, it appears that the Qpid Resource Adapter
only supports Queues and Topics when connecting to the C++ broker. Is there a way I can connect
to the fanout through the JCA or is this unsupported? If this is currently unsupported, will
this eventually be supported? Thank you.

Regards,
Jeremy