qpid-users mailing list archives

From Oleksandr Rudyy <oru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to turn off pre-fetched when browse LVQ
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 10:22:49 GMT
Hi,

The maximum prefetch value is set to 500 by default in Qpid JMS client for
AMQP 0.10 and 0.8/0.9.x protocols.

You cannot turn it off by you can set it to 1 or any other value.
The max prefetch value can be set either as a connection URL option or as
JVM setting. Please, read [1] or [2] for details how to set it up.

Kind Regards,
Alex

[1]
http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.28/programming/book/QpidJNDI.html#section-jms-connection-url