qpid-users mailing list archives

From Keith W <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.30 release update - Alpha ahead
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2014 15:40:29 GMT
Hi Justin

Just let you know we have some fundamental work going on in the Java Broker
at the moment.   We are hoping to have the majority of the big changes out
the way before you cut the first
0.30 alpha, but we may still have some tasks remaining to get it back into
a stable/production ready state.

The Jiras for the work we foresee are all raised with a fixVersion of 0.29.
 The following query gets the list:

project = QPID AND "fixVersion" in ('0.29') and status not in (Closed,
Resolved) and component in ("Java Broker")

cheers, Keith.