qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wj <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subject Filtering with Queues
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 14:11:59 GMT
Yes, competing for messages, like a task queue with multiple workers.

I want to have N workers. Any worker knows how to process M kinds of
messages (identified by subject, or queue name). For now, N = M, but I
foresee that it will not in the future. I want to make sure I can enqueue a
job with highest priority that will be taken by the next available worker
for that subject. The subjects wont be changing often. They are categories
that we can manage over time. Having dynamics subjects would be great, but
we can manually create a queue for a subject if need be.