qpid-users mailing list archives

From Filipe Santos <Filipe.San...@coollink.pt>
Subject Remove unused routes and links
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 16:14:33 GMT
Hi

I have this scenario:

Two federated qpid A and B, in different machines, with routes ( and links) between them.

Without deleting any configuration I've remove qpid B  and added a qpid C.

>From this moment I couldn't configure qpid C with routes between A and C because qpid
A was returning an error  complaining the routes between A and B.
Routes from A and B couldn't no longer be deleted because A was not finding B anymore.
I got stuck until I've reconnected B, erased all the routes and links from A to B, removed
B, reconnected C and configured C.
Shouldn't it be a way of forcing the deletion of routes without one being present?

Best,
Filipe Santos