qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Dispatch router multi-hop topology
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 12:29:18 GMT
Hi Chris,

You may have run afoul of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DISPATCH-1 which was fixed after 0.2.

Spout doesn't set the "to" field in the messages it sends, it puts the
address in the target of the link.

You can work around this by adding the following to the spout command
line:  --property x-amqp-to=myAddress

Alternatively, you can try running Dispatch from trunk (you will need
Proton 0.7 for this).

-Ted